"It takes a village!"
In this case volunteers, donations, sponsors, and grant funding...they are all essential to our well being. THANK YOU!
Being a Library Volunteer
There are many ways to share your talents with the Albany Public Library! Enjoy painting, baking, reading, writing, music, sports? We can use your help!
Some volunteering ideas:
- Baking muffins once a month for Saturday morning library hours
- Volunteering to teach a class or lead a book discussion
- Writing book reviews to share with other patrons
- Organizing a fundraising event
- Taking care of the library recycling
In 2018 we would like to expand our hours, and to do this we need volunteers. Whether you have a few hours a month, or a few hours a week, you can help to make library expansion possible!
Contact Kristin if you find yourself with any amount of free time—755-6107
Sponsor an Event or Program at the library
We are currently seeking sponsors for summer family programming and ListenUp Vermont. If you are interested in supporting the library in this way, please contact librarian Kristin Urie at 755-6107, or firstname.lastname@example.org.